|Vnesheconombank, “COFACE” and “SACHE” sign a trilateral Joint Statement
A tri-lateral Joint Statement designed to foster the formation of an integrated system for financing the Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) international sales.
13.12.2007 Access to Quarterly Report Information Procedure – 1. General information1.1. Full name of the IssuerClosed Joint Stock Company “International Industrial Bank”1.2. Abbreviated name of the IssuerCJSC “International Industrial Bank”1.3. Address of the IssuerBldn.1, 23, Bolshaya Dmitrovka Street, 125009, Moscow, Russian Federation1.
05.12.2007 Number of individuals in UkrSibbank tops 1 million – “UkrSibbank” ranks third in terms of individuals’ loan portfolio volume, that made up UAH 15 421.62mln as of 01.10.2007 and is a leader of a mortgage market with the market share of 18.8%.
- Banque Societe Generale Vostok launches a new product for financial institutions – Financial Institutions Loan Servicing (FILS)
- A number of hypothecary credits granted by the Bank of Moscow in Swiss francs to the beginning of November 2007 exceeds the equivalent of 4 billion rubles
- The Bank of Moscow reduces commission fee when granting hypothecary credit
- “UkrSibbank” SME loan portfolio tops USD 2bn
- BSGV has signed partnership agreement with Russian State University of Humanities
- Two new retail loan products had been introduced by Rosbank
- AK BARS Bank’s loan portfolio has increased by 77% and made up 17 312 mio Russian roubles as at 01.10.2007
- BSGV offers consumer loan without life insurance
- UkrSibbank financing small and medium-sized enterprises at UAH 11.5% p.a.
- The credit portfolio of the Bank of Moscow to medium and small-scale enterprises exceeded the 35 billion roubles mark
- The “Quartet of Champions” Program results in 4 600 champions in 2007
- BSGV has begun the new school year with new partners and offers
- Lower Rates on “Wooden Houses” Express Loan Program
- MBRD Launches a New Consumer Lending Program
- Equipment solutions loans by UkrSibbank to be the best conditions for business development