This project envisages 40 billion roubles of funding by VTB to Energy Complex company within the next 6 years. At present, construction of power substations such as Grach, Marfino, Nikulino, Yashino, Novo-Orekhovo and Meschanskaya are being financed.
15.04.2008 пїЅUkrSibbankпїЅ changes the composition of the Board – Iryna Maryanko and Valeriy BпїЅgushпїЅv, Deputy Chairmen of the Management Board, were withdrawn the Management Board members.
10.04.2008 The Bank of Moscow joins a syndicate to lend to OAO Inter-regional Distribution Grid of the Center – The borrowed funds are to be used to finance the Company’s production, operations and investment transactions in strict compliance with the IDGCпїЅs 2008 business plan.
- AK BARS Bank raised the syndicated loan facility with oversubscription by more than 2,5 times
- VTB Bank expands cooperation with JSC AVTOVAZ
- TransCreditBank Opens its Branch in Tyumen
- Vnesheconombank Supervisory Board Approves Development Strategy for 2008-2012
- B.I.N.BANK repaid in full syndicated loan for U.S. $ 52 mln.
- Vnesheconombank and OJSC Russian Railways Enter into Agreement
- The Bank of Moscow and Olympstroi have signed a General agreement
- пїЅUkrSibbankпїЅ to increase the number of outlets working long hours
- Vnesheconombank and OJSC Voda Rostova Sign Credit Agreement
- The Bank of Russia Registered TransCreditBank’s Branch in Vladivostok
- Absolut Bank increased its capital by EUR 267 mln.
- Vnesheconombank and Tambov Region Administration Enter into Agreement
- Agreement between Vnesheconombank and OJSC Joint Stock Bank пїЅRussiaпїЅ
- Vladimir Dmitriev Participates in a Meeting of the Council under the Russian PresidentпїЅs Plenipotentiary Representative
- On credit agreements signed by Vnesheconombank and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation