|VTB announces the terms of a statutory offer to buy VTB North-West shares
VTB North-West shareholders will be able to execute necessary documents for selling VTB North-West shares at face value 1 Rouble for 45 Roubles per one ordinary registered share till 23 June 2008.
01.04.2008 TransCreditBank Underwrites the Debut Bond Issue of JSC RBK – The issue was placed in MICEX trading system on March 25, 2008. The issue size is RUR 1.5bn. The issue matures in 1 year. Par value is RUR 1,000/bond.
27.03.2008 Alfa-Bank arranges first-ever placement of exchange-traded bonds, a new financial instrument in Russia – Investors’ demand for the securities substantially exceeded the declared volume of the issue. Some 86 proposals were received, with a total of 2,373 bln rubles in bonds placed through open subscription, or 159% of the volume of the issue. The coupon rate is fixed at 12.25% per annum.
- The Management Company of the Bank of Moscow informs its clients of upgraded possibilities in share exchange
- Credit Bank of Moscow issues RUR 2 bln 3 year domestic bonds
- OJSC VTB Bank (VTB) completes a REPO transaction
- The Bank of Moscow announces certain changes to its ownership structure
- MBRD Increases Its Authorised Capital
- TransCreditBank Arranged the Debut Bond Issue of JSC TransContainer
- The next interval of Unit Investment Trust “Kuznetskiy most” is declared open
- MIRAX GROUP Repays First CLN Issue
- “Agromat” LTD ends up the allocation of С series bonds with a 13.5% yield per annum
- Bonded loan of ZAO Mikoyan Meat Packing House is successfully placed on FB MMVB
- Bank ZENIT Paid Coupon On Issue II Bonds
- TransCreditBank’s Equity to Increase by RUR 4.8 bn
- TransCreditBank Shares Trading on MICEX
- MBRD’s Emission
- In 2007 Rosbank placed 124 bln. roubles for debt financing