09.10.2007 The Bank of Moscow extended the grace period for credit cards to 55 days – Now the holders of credit cards of the Bank of Moscow will be able to profit from the borrowed funds for free up to 55 days (upon the condition of observance of the rules of credit card use).
25.09.2007 AK BARS Bank launches emission of Visa Platinum cards – Visa Platinum card characterizes the highest status of a holder, his well-being and unstained financial reputation. Visa Platinum card holder may rely on the privileged servicing in any country of the world.
- SDM-BANK reports 40% increase in number of issued plastic cards
- New Bonus Program for MTS CARD Holders!
- MasterCard cards are accepted in all BSGV ATMs
- Credit cards of SlavinvestBank ranked 7 in the ranking of the “Finance” magazine
- Get a Present For Your Home with MasterCard!
- MBRD Cards – Now with Longer Terms of Validity
- Number of Raiffeisenbank Cards in Russia Hits 500,000.
- VTB is the first Russian bank servicing UnionPay cards
- ZAO Citibank launches the first Cash Back Credit Card in Russia
- Alfa-Bank and the magazine Cosmopolitan present the first ever co-brand bank card for women in Russia Alfa-Bank — Cosmopolitan — Visa
- Citibank announced the results of the promotional campaign “Go to Champions League game in Germany with Citibank Miles & More Credit Card!”
- The Bank Saint Peters burg began to issue VISA INFINITE cards
- Alfa-Bank analyst says Retail Lending Priority shifted to Mortgage and Credit Cards in the First Half of 2006